Saturday 7 June 2014

Good Father’s day poems from kids



Kids are always more excited for Father’s day then Father’s, and yes why would they be not excited, it’s the special day in fathers life, a day to say thanks and express love for father. We have gathered good Father’s day poems from kids, so that you can use this poems to read it for your father and I am sure they would love it. These are few best poems kids can sing for their father’s, or can also write on father's day greeting messages for father to express their happiness and love towards their father.

Good Father’s day poems from kids



I love you dad,
Thank you for always being, there for me,
Thank you for always protecting me,
Thank you for guiding me, between what is right and wrong,
I will always love you, and you always make me laugh,
Thank you for your constant support in my life,
Today is the day for you to celebrate,
So enjoy your day and Happy Father’s day to you.

May God always support you, in things you do,
God, My dad is the best friend, a great man,
God, he works hard, from morning till late night,
He cares for his family and his aim in his life,
Is to give us happiness and love,
God, shower your blessings on the great, great man,
My father is the best friend I could ever have.

You are my hero, my foundation,
I admire you and appreciate your help,
You always strengthen me and watch over me,’
My true friend, my dad,
Through inside my heart,
You are the exclusive person in the whole world,
My super hero, my Dad

I am sure; you would have loved these good Father’s day poems from kids. You can practice more than one poem and sing it for your dad on Father’s day to make it super special.  These poems kids can also use it in their schools for any Father’s day activity.  SO make best use of these good wish your father from kids and let kids also participate in making fathers happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment