Thursday 22 May 2014

Best Father’s Day Poems from Kids



Father’s day is getting closer and I am sure you would have started making plans for the special day. Kids are also excited for this day, as for them their father is the super hero, the person to rely on for everything. We have gathered few best Father’s day poems from kids, you can read this for your dad and I am sure he will love it. As a kid, this poems for fathers day 2017 will surely make you feel that these are matching your friendship with your dad.  You can also write something for your dad on your own, or you can use these poems to express your love to your dad.


Though no records could be found to know further, what happened to Elmesu or his father, but that piece of information tells us that, the father’s day was celebrated in early times as well.






Best mother’s day poem poems from kids

1) You are my best friend,
     I find protection in you,
     I love the way you care for me,
     And most important, that you love me.

   You are my best friend,
   A friend I can always rely on,
   A friend I can seek guidance,
   A friend, who loves me unconditionally.

2) Dad I love you for everything you do for me,
    I want to kiss you and hug you, as you love me as well,
    This Father’s day though we are apart,
    By my love for you will always be same as it was in past.

3) Daddy, Daddy my super star,
     Now I know what you are,
     Throughout the friends that I have,
     You are the best friend in this world,

4) Daddy , Daddy I love you,
     Thank you for helping me in everything,
     You are the best friend, God gave me,
     I love you now, and love you than.



I am sure you would have loved these best Father’s day poems from kids. You can either songs for father for your dad, before lunch or dinner or you can also make a homemade greeting card and write these poems on the greeting card and give it to your dad. You dad will surely like it when you would read these best Father’s day poems from kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment